Minding Creative Minds (MCM) in association with The Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media, EPIC Working Group, Irish Music Rights Organization (IMRO), Irish Recorded Music Association (IRMA), MCD Productions & The Cowshed will hold its sixth online Meet and Greet Session for Ireland’s entire creative community and our Irish overseas on Monday July 19th at 7pm. Registration is now open via this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsdeyrqT0jH9baqezrkk7XzCAHda5x1jR_
“July will be our 7th Meet & Greet event and Minding Creative Minds is delighted to host this evening on a monthly basis offering support, encouragement and an opportunity to share ideas and plans as we prepare for the return of arts, cultural and live events once again. MCM recently celebrated its first anniversary and we would like to thank everyone who has contacted us over the past year and continue to highlight that anyone working within the Irish Creative sector is eligible to use the services of Minding Creative Minds which range from our 24/7 helpline to free counselling to advice on a range of issues ranging from legal, to financial to career matters.” – Dave Reid, Founder Minding Creative Minds.
The Meet and Greet Sessions are chaired by Ann Marie Shields, Minding Creative Minds director and Head of Careers, Industry and Events at BIMM Institute and the aim of holding this monthly event is to share experiences and advice with each other, it also aids conversations with our peers. Meet and Greet Sessions are free of charge to attend and if you wish to offer feedback on the structure to any session we would love to hear from you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to enter any questions you might have, or an area of interest you have when registering.
- Are there any topics you would like us to cover?
- Do you have a question you would like to discuss or present for advice from other participants?
- Do you have any well-being tips or resources that you would like to share?
Last December due to its existing funding partners and new funding by The Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media, Minding Creative Minds was very grateful to be in a position to open its services to the entire creative community, both in Ireland and our Irish overseas (circa 55,000 people in total).
Minding Creative Minds is Ireland’s (32 county and Irish overseas) first 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support programme for the Irish Creative Sector and includes access to the following services.
- 24/7 Dedicated Phone Line (Phone 1800 814 244) (Calling from NI – 0800 0903677)
- Text ‘Hi’ to 087 369 0010 for SMS & WhatsApp Support (standard rate applies) with a qualified psychotherapist / counsellor
- Counselling Service (Short term intervention / Up to 6 Sessions)
- Telephone Counselling
- Secure Video Counselling
- Extensive Web Portal & App enabling live chat function with a counsellor
In addition to the mental health support offered, Minding Creative Minds wishes to look at the whole individual resulting in the programme also offering access to a number of additional services structured to help users with various issues they may be experiencing. These include;
- Advice on practical, day-to-day issues that cause anxiety and stress
- Legal Assistance for a range of issues
- Financial Assistance & Consumer Advice
- Career Guidance & Life Coaching
- Support for Non-Irish Nationals & their families
- Mediation for conflict resolution