Please note: this is not a Screen Skills Ireland role.
A fantastic new role has been created in Limerick, with the support of Troy Studios, Enterprise Ireland, Limerick City & County Council to help further develop the region as a filmmaking hub.
This important role will be to act as key liaison in the burgeoning Mid-West film production industry, by:
- encouraging and supporting film makers to locate locally
- designing appropriate marketing tools to market the Mid-West as a location base for film makers
- building up a local database of locations, crew and other facilities/ suppliers necessary for a film and television production cluster
- familiarising local Government on the specific needs and expectations of incoming productions
- knowledge of all local potential funding and support sources for film makers.
Applicants should have:
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in the film and television industry, with particular emphasis on locations and/or production co-ordination
- familiarity with the eco-system of the film and television industry, demonstrating ease of interaction with potential incoming clients and with relevant local and Government agencies
- ability to demonstrate strong communication and negotiating skills
- show clear examples of ability to problem-solve
- technically competent with website and database maintenance
- stills photography and Photoshop/Acrobat skills would be an advantage.
All applications should be made by email to Innovate@limerick.ie by 12.00pm Friday 17th May 2019
Subject line: ‘Regional Film Co-Ordinator’ with a covering letter and curriculum vitae in PDF format.
Other supporting material may be submitted in PDF, Excel format