Screen Training Ireland is seeking three experienced Irish Writers for placements in Los Angeles. The placement will commence on the 25th of October and run until the 1st of November.
Screen Training Ireland will provide a €2000 contribution to costs for each participant but participants will be expected to organise their own transport and accommodation.
The Placements will run as follows:
- “Jupiter’s Legacy”
- 2 days in the Writers Room for new Netflix/MillarWorld series
- Showrunner Steven S. DeKnight (Spartacus, Daredevil, Pacific
- Genre: Superhero Action Adventure
- 2 days in the Writers Room for new Netflix/WBTV series
- Showrunner Mike Kelley (Revenge, Swingtown)
- Genre: Drama
- “The Big Bang Theory”
- Onset observing the Writers for a taping of an episode of this Warner Bros. Series
- Showrunner Steve Holland, Creator/Producer Bill Prady
- Writer/EP Tara Hernandez
- Liz Alper – Writer – Chicago Fire (NBC), Hawaii 5-0 (CBS) The Rookie (ABC)
- Hart Hanson- Showrunner / Creator Bones, Backstrom, The Finder
- Others TBC.
Please apply with an up to date CV by emailing email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 10:00am Thursday 11th October.