Screen Skills Ireland, Animation Skillnet, and Immersive Technologies Skillnet, in collaboration with Animation Ireland and Broadcasting Authority of Ireland are proud to present Immersive Worlds – Where Creativity Meets Technology, an exciting programme of panels, talks, and demos at FutureScope 2020.
FutureScope is Ireland’s number one innovation event and will see some of the biggest names in the Irish and international industry will converge at the Convention Centre in Dublin on Wednesday 1 April to participate in a series of panels, demonstrations and interactive workshops.
Topics to be explored through panels and presentations on the day include:
- Immersive storytelling vs ‘story-finding’
- Turning the invisible into reality with VR
- XR in museums: a new awakening
- Nailing the business of XR
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Director at Nexus Studios (UK)
- Nikki Lannen, CEO at WarDucks (IRE)
- Christiane Hütter, Writer & World Builder (GER)
- Sam Wolson, Immersive Film Director (USA)
- Raphaël de Courville, Co-founder of NEEEU (GER)
- Chloé Jarry, Digital Producer at Lucid Realities (FRA)
- Agata Di Tommaso, Festival Distribution at Diversion Cinema (FRA)
- Susanna Murphy, Director of Operations at Virtual Reality Gaming
- Camille Donegan, General Manager at Virtual Reality Ireland (IRE)
- …with many more to be announced!
Animation Skillnet will be subsidising a limited number of FutureScope passes available to members for €69 (normally €169) on a first come first served basis, available here.