Date: Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
Duration: 2 days
Venue: Dublin TBC
Areas covered will include:
- how to spot and tell a good story
- professional TV research techniques
- sources of information
- interviewing skills
- how to write proposals and research briefs
- how to come up with and pitch ideas
- the basics of editorial policy and broadcast law
- accuracy and double-checking information
This two-day course is aimed at emerging television researchers who wish to gain key production research skills.
Please apply online with a current CV by 2pm on Tuesday 30 July.
For further information, please email email@example.com