Date: Monday, November 25th, 2019
Duration: 4 days (25-26 November & 2-3 December 2019)
Venue: Dublin TBC
Our four-day QQI Certified Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation training programme covers the nature of training, improving presentation and training skills, the trainer’s role, individual learning styles and best practice methods for evaluating training sessions. Self-directed learning and assessment work are required after the course to achieve QQI Accreditation.
At the end of the course each learner will be equipped with tools to train people to a high standard and start training immediately.
Some of what the course will cover:
- Structuring your day – scheduling breaks/energisers/activities
- Types of activities to schedule based on time of day.
- The best time to conduct reviews and summaries.
- Developing professional slides
- How to design handouts.
- How to engage learners
- Developing confidence and overcoming nerves
- Questioning and listening techniques
- Your professional image – professional slides/effective speaking skills
- Building rapport with your learners
- How to motivate learners and keep your courses fun and exciting
- The “survival” skills needed to succeed in training.
- Dealing with difficult delegates
- Models of evaluation
- Design your own evaluation forms
- Gathering evaluation data
- Analysing the results obtained from training
- Determine training problems and improvements
- Preparing an evaluation report
- Providing written and verbal feedback
This practical training programme, in partnership with Animation Skillnet, has been designed to provide a comprehensive foundation on the effective planning and delivery of training for anyone looking to deliver training on a broad range of topics and who would be interested in delivering courses for Screen Skills Ireland, Animation Skillnet and Screen Skillnet courses.
Please apply online by 12pm on Wednesday 13 November 2019.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com