Date: Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: The Harbour Hotel, Galway
This seminar will focus on:
- Detailed breakdown of all the major US Networks – how they tier out (broadcast, cable, premium cable etc) what they are currently programming and what their brands/audiences are
- Detailed study of Pilot Season 2018 – what was ordered, what sold and why that was? What talent/s were involved and where does this take the Nets programming in the future
- Discussion on Peak TV and Streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon) and their impact on U.S. programming and opportunities they present
- Network – Studio – Writer relationship, Pod deals and Shingles, Studio restrictions/obligations
- Breakdown of the Writers Year – Pilot, Staffing, Development, Buying and where are the windows for Irish writers.
Producers and writers who wish to deepen their current understanding of the US Television Landscape.
Please apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie Deadline for applications: Thursday the 16th of August. For further details contact email@example.com